Mga Pahina

Friday, September 27, 2013

TBH ( Samsung Galaxy S4 )

To be honest, I do not want to post any technical jargons here on my blog. I want it to be read in the easiest way possible. Something that people can relate to and perhaps on the same level as mine. If you're smarter than me, then you may really find me silly.

To be honest, I was an IT-student but to be honest, I am not that techie at all. I am pretty out-dated in terms of technology nowadays, I was "better" when I was in college because I had to catch up with my classmates, but seriously? MEH.

To be honest, I find it really hard to read any technical things when I was in college. Reading about gadgets, computers and programs are seriously damaging my conscious. MY BRAIN. 

To be honest, I think this will be the first and last time that I will post about technology - gadgets - unless I get to learn new and interesting finds next time, I think around 5-10years from now. LOL

And to be honest, this post is about my new phone that I got from Globe. It's the Samsung Galaxy S4. To be honest I didn't really care less if I had an outdated cellphone. All I really wanted was as long as I have a signal anywhere I go so people can contact me and I can respond AND I can surf the web which apparently a MUST nowadays. 

So since I do not want to post some nose-bleeding, brain-damaging and techie-jargons, here is the link about the full specifications about Samsung Galaxy S4 which is to be honest one of the best phones in town right now.

About Samsung Galaxy S4

Credits to GSM Arena. :))

Here are my favorite things about Samsung S4, this is aside from having a signal since my provider is now Globe telecom - sobrang lakas!

  • 4G Network LTE (market dependent)
  • Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB
  • Internal 16/32/64 GB storage, 2 GB RAM
  • WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
  • Primary 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
  • Features Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, HDR
  • Video Yes, 1080p@30fps, dual-video rec., check quality
  • Secondary Yes, 2 MP,1080p@30fps, dual video call
  • OS Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)



Need I explain more? I think you know better than me really. LOL

To be honest, this is the best phone I have by far. I have heard that most of the features are really just for gimmicks and some apps are not even fully-developed yet. But to be honest, I do not really care. LOL. I only need a few things and if that few things would satisfy me, then I am totally fine with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment