Mga Pahina

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

May - June Kdramas

As you know I have been a fan of K-dramas for a couple of years now - maybe over 6 years now. And I'd have to say my life would be really boring without these K-dramas that I am following.

Right now, I am watching Doctor Stranger and You're All Surrounded.Both in SBS and it has a touch of romantic-comedy-thriller. Doctor Stranger is shown every Monday and Tuesday whole You're All Surrounded every Wednesday and Thursday. I get to watch it during my rest days (Saturday and Sunday) so that I can get great english subs of the drama. 




Doctor Stranger is a story of Park Hoon a genius Doctor from North Korea who accidentally became a doctor in Myuwoo University to save money and get his first love - Jae Hee. Jae Hee a North Korean woman whom Park Hoon thought died but found out alive and became a North korean spy. This star Lee Jong Suk from I Hear Your Voice, No Breathing that I actually first saw in Secret Garden. Never thought he would be able to act like Park Hoon. He is really awesome. Doctor Stranger is also casted along with Park Hae Jin as Doctor Han Jae Joon as his rival doctor, Kang Sora as Doctor Oh Sohyun (love triangle, square actually) and Doctor Han/Jae Hee played by Jin Seyeon. This drama really get my blood excited because of the thrill and the loveline. I love the actors playing here and the story itself. I am pretty sure there will be a lot of twists and turns on this drama. I doubt on watching this drama before because I didn't really like Lee Jong Suk's acting but this drama changed what I thought of him before. I like Kang Sora in Sunny though and Park Hae Jin in My Love from Another Star but have yet to see Jin Seyeon before.




You're All Surrounded is then again another action-thriller-romance-comedy drama in SBS. This one I'd be bias because it stars Lee Seunggi that we have all missed for 2 years. 2years skipping Gu Family Book counting from King 2 Hearts. LOL 
YAS(You're All Surrounded) is a story of a rookie police Kim Ji Yong aka Eun Dae Gu and his revenge to Detective Seo. Eun Dae Gu's mom was killed when he was 15years old to save him. Eun Dae Gu blamed Detective Seo because of it, and you should watch to find out why. 

I am really excited as to where the drama is leading. I have high expectation about these drama, I just wish it wouldn't go downhill on the latter part of the story. Oh well, looks like SBS has been doing a lot of thriller drama these year from God's Gift - 14days. So let's see how it goes.

Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment