Mga Pahina

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I am..

 
 

I hope this will be the last time I will be "complaining" or ranting about my sleeping habit. Last week was a really tiring week for me that I even had to sleep the whole time on Saturday afternoon - Sunday morning, and then Sunday morning till evening. If Rimond has not gone home to pick me up so we can get to church then I wouldn't get up on my bed at all!

How stupid of me to get into this kind of schedule? Here's the breakdown of the time I have every day!

Mondays
5AM - must get up and prepare for school. 
6AM or earlier I should be leaving for school already (good luck with the rush hour!)
7:30 AM - 1:30 PM - School
by 1:45PM or so I should be on the PUJ on my way home.
I get home around 2:30PM - 3PM 
I try to sleep right away after of course my ritual before hitting the sack.

I wake up at 8:45PM at night to prepare for work.
I should have left home around 9:45PM - 10PM and be at work before 11pm.

11PM - 8AM in the office

Tuesdays
by 8:30AM I should leave the office already (righ away~!) 
I get home around 9:30AM - 10AM and sleep
Wake up at 3PM to prepare for school
travel time 3:45PM - 5PM to school and then 5PM - 8PM school
8PM - I should hurry for work since I am scheduled on a 9PM shift (pre my request)
and then 9PM - 6AM -work

Wednesdays:
6AM - prepare for school from the office and then leave for school around 6:45AM - 7AM
7:30 AM - 1:30 PM - School
by 1:45PM or so I should be on the PUJ on my way home.
I get home around 2:30PM - 3PM 
I try to sleep right away after of course my ritual before hitting the sack.

And then on and on.
If you notice Tuesday - Wednesday and Thursday - Friday are my crucial days because I am awake for 24hrs and will only get to sleep a couple of hours to sleep (6hrs max). I didn't realize this when I was picking my schedule and I was thinking it will be easier but it really isn't especially that I don't live within the city. ugh! it's not new to me or anything but it is really tiring...seriously!

Although I can steal naps when I am in the office or in school during my vacant on MWF class, it wouldn't be enough to suffice my hunger of sleeping. So I need to make bawi on weekends when unfortunately sometimes I have a split rest days in every other week. I will be away for like 3days next week and I doubt it if I can even sleep well. LOL.

Will I be able to make it?
Can I really do this for another four months?
That doesn't include the stress in school and work even.
My schedule really sucks! :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment