Mga Pahina

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Ha Ji Won - Now In This Place

I am really overwhelmed hearing Ha Ji Won's single right now - Now In This Place.



She actually dedicated the song to those who supported Empress Ki, it was a surprise for the fans since we have not heard Ha Ji Won singing for the longest time. It was 11 years they say and I wasn't a fan then obviously. She sang Oppa before and Home Run as an OST. It is amazing that now she is releasing a single that I am a fan already. 

Here is the english translation:

That flickering shadow, is that you?
Is it too late?
That low voice, I hope it's you breathing
I hope once more

I miss you so much that I look for you
But you stay in my dreams for a bit and go away
I love you
Please, if only I can put your image inside my heart
Your eyes are as cold as the starlight
Now I am finally hurting


The beckoning gesture, is that you?
I put my hopes up high
The voice that looks for me, I hope it's you breathing
I pray

I miss you so much that I look for you
But you stay in my dreams for a bit and go away
I love you
Please, if only I can put your image inside my heart
Your eyes are as cold as the starlight
Now I am finally hurting

If you come into my thorn pierced heart
If we go back to that place once again
I will hold you in my embrace even if it hurts
I will confess with my last sincere heart
I love you
Please, if only I can put your image inside my heart

I won't regret if we go back
I love you, I love you

Now in this place
This place where your love lingers

It was released on the 13th and I am so amazed that it is charting well. Hmm.. I don't want to say this but compared to Park Shin Hye's My Dear that was released days before HJW's it actually debuted at #59 and not moving on Mnet alone and considering she's more popular than HJW since it's PSH's generation now. (She even defeated HJW on Most Popular in Baeksang this year)

yes I am bragging, im sorry for the comparison but I love them both nonetheless. :)#peace

I am just a proud fan of HJW. This new single is really awesome. It pierced in my heart and playing on my mind all day long! Not that I am LSS-ing since I cannot sing Korean, but really playing well.

Unfortunately I cannot append a media on my blog to save some space and I don't wanna have a copyright issue. LOL. I hope you get a chance to hear the song, it's really nice and would just naturally grow in you. No bias really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment