Mga Pahina

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Top 5: Songs of the Week

Top 5 songs for this week. Woot Woot!

1.) Im Out by Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj - well, yes this has been a favorite for a couple of weeks. I just saw it's video and it was really hot! lol Nicki Minaj goin for the kill! I love that girl rapping. And because of that this song has been on my "favorites" on my playlist because I wanted to memorize the rap part of the song :)

2.) Good Times by Cassadee Pope - a feel good song, it's so easy to listen and innocently sexy for me :) It reminded me so much of Game of Love by Michelle Branch ft Santana which was my favorite from High School <3. This song has the same vibe so you won't really get sick of hearing it again and again. I can imagine myself hearing this music while on a road trip somewhere. (Iwish!)

Third and fourth would be Black and Crooked by Gdragon. Yes, can't get enough! LOL

5.) A.D.T.O.Y - All Day i Think Of You by 2PM. I just want to be fair with Junho-ssi haha. To be honest this is the first thing that I see when I open my player. Because obviously it starts with "A". So since it's the first thing on my list I often start it there. Lame? Haha But this is really not a bad song..I friggin' love it's chorus. hehe

Sometimes I think if these are my kind of songs although I have mentioned before that these are my kinda-songs. But these songs were totally not my style when I was younger. Oh well, it looks like while the world is revolving, music does and tastes does too :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment