Mga Pahina

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February 2014 - isn't it amaazing?

So, I know I have not been posting for a long time already. LOL and I actually have a lot of things to say since the last week of January but I just didn't have enough time ( tardy) to finish the drafts that I have. I wish I could break it down for ya. Well, I know I have missed a lot and today I was super inspired by a new blog from one of the most respected hosts in her generation and truly smart Bianca Gonzales. I admit that I am not her fan but her wit and intelligence really is admirable, I wish I could be like her in terms of blogging. LOL. Now I have an official role model in-terms of blogging and I needed that so I can be motivated to blog more.

Few things that I missed and will put it on my top 5 picks instead are the following.


  1. My Top 5 Songs of the Week - I have already made a draft about this but I didn't get to finish it so I will just make a quick 5 picks for you.


  • Ringa Linga by Taeyang, still on top of my playlist for now. It's too alive that I cannot help but dance and sing to it. char!
  • Everytime by Britney Spears - yes I know it's old. But this mellow song is really memorable and calm that can help me relax and think a lot. Forever a Britney Spears fan!
  • Never Gonna Let You go by Sergio Mendes - another new song (LOL) I can really relate to this song by it's lyrics and melody. It is such a classic piece!
  • That Man by Hyun Bin - I do not mind repeating this song over and over again. That husky voice is really sexy and romantic and I keep on thinking about the Amazing Couple that I ship hard.
  • Let it Go by Demi Lovato - the lyrics. Seriously captivates me. I so can relate. :)
2. My Ha Ji Won addiction. LOL I don't know but I am more drawn to her every time and even Hyun Bin! LOL I really want them together and how I wish that time will come soon that they would admit their relationship. LOL. Yes that is my bias side talking.  Aside from that I am so hooked with Empress Ki lately that for some reason I never got bored and I do not want it to finish! LOL Before I hated Mondays because I have to go back to work but nowadays I am looking forward for Mondays because it's the airing of Empress Ki and I get to read spoilers on Soompi forum so I would know what would happen and would prepare my heart for the sadness and excitement on next episodes. Yeah. I am a cheater like that :P

3. I was supposed to blog about this on February 1st when SNSD and 2ne1 confirmed their comeback supposedly within this week. SM made an announcement first about SNSD's comeback. Supposedly February 19th which is today, is the release of the "Mr. Mr"'s MV and then the full album will come out on February 24th. So, YG confirmed that 2ne1 has the same date for the album to come out but will be released on midnight the 24th. How wise SM was because they have pushed back the come back of SNSD due to "corrupted MV file" which of course very meh excuse just to go head to head with 2ne1. Because of course, they should be thinking if SNSD will come back first then when 2ne1's come back take place the SNSD will get ousted from the charts, although we do not know how long but will surely be ousted knowing 2ne1 are digital monsters too! So, SM has yet to confirm when it will be released and go head to head whenever that is. That will be amazing right? :O

4. Valentines day. I lost my cellphone on February 14th. Like it broke my heart but then God was so good because within 24hours it got returned to me. This was actually posted on FB and I talk about it for every day for three days! LOL people kept on asking me how I did find my phone when it was like 1/10 people would be able to get their phone back from being lost/stolen.  So I was like very hyped and told everybody how I got it back, nevermind how I lost it. That was like one of the amazing events that I have in my life knowing how much attached I am with my phone. LOL. So, this is one of the most unforgettable experiences that I have ever. It taught me how to trust and have more faith in God (because I felt like that was a test), always be cautious and careful of your belongings and always be thankful! :) 

5. I feel so loved this month. Haha. That's kinda lame right? But seriously, from God finding my cellphone. From my parents that has been so supportive with everything even if they do not want me to but they are slowly trusting me enough with my lovelife and professional life. And friends that has been showing so much care for me. Especially when I lost my phone. LOL I know they know who they are. :) 

Thank you Lord. Thank you for the blessings, gift of life and the people I am surrounded with.

No comments:

Post a Comment