Mga Pahina

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Question About Your Useful Links Page? & Invitation to Collaborate

Dear Sir / Madame,


I was researching websites addressing substance abuse/addiction and happened to notice that you maintain a comprehensive resource page 
iamitniejane.blogspot.com/2013/08/favorite-websites.html  , with links to organisations similar to our own.


Just like yourself, caring for and supporting both individuals and the families of those suffering from addiction is a job we take very seriously.  

We operate a free advice helpline and website called 'EATA – Recovery Services'

Since we clearly share the same objectives, I thought you'd be interested in adding a link to our website from your resources page.  Here's the link to our website if you'd like to check it out: https://www.eata.org.uk/

It is personally important to me that we inform and offer support to as many people battling addiction as possible, that is why a link on your website is so important to us.  

Let me know when this is done. I shall of course link back to 
Into My World  from my own website.

Together, we can continue to educate and support members of our community and their families.

I sincerely look forward to your reply.

Best Regards

Sharon Robinson
eata.org.uk
0808 278 9885

 

No comments:

Post a Comment