Mga Pahina

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Top 5: Must-go

My professor today showed us Three Places to Go Before You Die (Ifugao's Banaue Rice Terraces, Aklan's Boracay, Palawan's El Nido/Coron/Puerto Princessa) and Four Places to Go Before You Get Married (for girls, before you get pregnant :P) namely, Funtastic Island in Medellin, Kawasan Falls of Badian, Osmena Peak in Dalaguete, and Bantayan Island in of course Bantayan... I may have been a little arrogant about it because I have been to some of those places already and that it's too easy if you will just die. Anyhoo, he related it to Philippine Geography anyway..

So I decided to pick my own Three Places To Go Before I Die and Four Places to Go Before I Get Married which is probably going to be the same +1 though. So here's my list. 

1.) South Korea -> LOL of course! Since I got into KPOP and korean dramas who wouldn't want to go there? I don't really care if I wouldn't be able to go watch their concerts as long as I can step the country :P. 

2.) Bali or Phuket -> Phuket Thailand was my number#1 dream destination before but now has been split to Bali or Phuket. Their beaches are amazing! I heard that the people there are nice too. But you know lately I am no longer a beach bum so this become less from my list but surely and still one of the places I would go.

3.) Palawan or Boracay -> I heard Palawan is better than Boracay, from the people, the beaches and the scenic view. Well, either/or it would be a pleasure for me to visit either of these since it is now a well-renowned place in the world already. Hopefully, one of these two this year. :)

Lastly,

4.) Sagada, Mt. Province -> I have always planned to go out-of-town, somewhere remote and trekking. I think it is a different kind of excitement and achievement. It will tire you first but after you get to the top then you'd surely appreciate God's creation. Recently when I went to the South and seen falls I appreciated it so much. I had a lot of questions how the water fell down just like that. But if I get to go to Sagada, I'd prolly think I'm in heaven already and stepping the clouds? LOL. Get to touch the cloud and see the buildings/houses and possibly all the natural resources from the top. I know I'd fall in love all over again *heart*

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment